Wednesday 7 March 2012

Happy Hump Day!


Daily Mail

Apologies for the impromptu blogging hiatus, there I was in my last blog entry promising lots more post and then I go and disappear for a month. I have really missed posting and my little break from the blogesphere has been in no way intentional, more a case of a heavy work schedule coupled with an oddly busy social life.

My February spending ban on cosmetics (finally!) ended with the start of a new month, so naturally the first weekend of March brought on a frantic cosmetic dash around both Boots and Superdrug grabbing all the products I'd wanted to try for the last month but hadn't been able to....kind of defeats the point of a spending ban a bit I know!

Anyway, in case I still have any readers of this blog I just wanted to say I'm back and armed with new products ;) Also how beautiful are these pictures of Katy Perry for Interview magazine? It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I'm a huge Katy Perry fan, yes her music isn't the best but I think she comes across as a nice person with bundles of energy. I love the way she is channelling Elizabeth Taylor in these pictures.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment