Sunday 11 March 2012

No 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter




'Awaken the new season look in a flash of radiance with the No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter. This super-soft, almost velvety powder gives a luminous, natural wash of colour. The peach undertones add warmth while the pink shimmer gives a youthful glow.'

So truth be told the cute packaging may have been the deciding factor in this purchase, however I do take a great interest in the No 7 collections as I know the beauty genius of Lisa Eldridge is behind them. This Vital Enlightening Highlighter from the Spring 2012 Floral Brights collection was too beautiful to pass up.

The highlighter is a light gold shade which adds luminosity to the skin and looks perfect dusted on cheekbones or under the eyebrow. The powder is very finely milled, it is soft, easy to apply and very blendable, I have found that a little goes a long way with this product and it is easily buildable.

The packaging is sweet and girly, I love the pink flowers on the front, this is a compact I like to leave out on my dressing table. The box feels sturdy enough, however I am terrified of dropping this one on the floor, the pattern of the powder is so pretty I would hate to smash it!

The Vital Enlightening Highlighter costs £13, however it's worth beaing in mind that Boots are currently running their £5 off No 7 voucher. I was in my local Boots over the weekend and there were still a few of these milling about, however my advice would be to snap one up quick.

7 comments:

  1. What a fab looking highlighter - I am obsessed with trying new ones and this is on my list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying highlighters too, this one is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, so pretty! I always seem to end up buying stuff from the No7 collections too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, especially with the £5 off vouchers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! And I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best highlighter I've had in my life. I have tried sooooo many brands and there is nothing like it. I know it was long time ago, but do you know which highlighter out there right now is the closest to this one?

    ReplyDelete