Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter

Things have been a bit quiet here recently, April has been such a busy month....I know it's a lame excuse! 
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Can you believe the gorgeous weather in the UK right now?! Would I be jinxing it to say summer has arrived? I hope you are all enjoying the first of two long weekends!
Whilst I have got a to do list as long as my arm, I love the relaxing pace of a bank holiday weekend and have really enjoyed catching up on my favourite blogs. If you find yourself with any spare time this weekend here are my current top reads:

Love Audrey - Regularly updated with beautiful photographs, I am really enjoying hearing all about her wedding preparations.

A Vain Woman - Gorgeous blog featuring in depth reviews of many cosmetics, a must read!

Blair on a Budget - Blair has an amazing wardrobe, this blog is proof that you don't need to spend a fortune to look fabulous.

Coco's Tea Party - Great fashion website and updated regularly.

Cupcakes and Cashmere - Possibly my favourite blog of all time, this blog makes me wish I lived in California!

Simply Breakfast - Jennifer Causey posts a picture of her breakfast everyday....i love food so naturally i love this blog :o)

I wanted to leave you with this T Mobile spoof of the Royal Wedding, makes me laugh every time I watch it! Less than a week to go 'til the real thing, I can't wait to see the dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment