Monday 3 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

Weheartit

My goals for 2011:

 Read and learn as much as possible.
 Laugh more.
 Worry less.
 Enjoy, appreciate and spend more time with my family.
Make new friends and build stronger friendships.
 Actually start to buy some of the items I have saved on my Amazon wishlist...I put those items in my basket for a reason!
 Invest in more expensive clothing choices, rather than spending money on cheaper, disposable garments which always leave me wondering why I bought them a couple of months later, or worse...stay hanging in my wardrobe with the tags still on.

This year I feel it would be a good idea to set myself goals or tasks at the start of each month. That way I can hopefully achieve more rather than ambling along aimlessly through the year. My aims for January are:

 Perfect the art of natural makeup. I would like to take a more natural approach to my makeup this month rather than always reaching for the black eyeliner.
 Look into the possibility of running my town’s half marathon....something I’ve always wanted to do but never got round to doing.
Finish reading Eat, Pray, Love. I am really enjoying the book, but the latest issue of Marie Claire/Grazia keeps enticing me away.
Try not to spend so much time on the computer (perhaps a little crazy given that I have just started a blog). The internet sucks away such large sections of my time without me even realising, my aim for January is to use the internet constructively rather than spending hours faffing around.
When you think about it isn’t it crazy that we spend most of our day hooked up to a computer whether it’s at work, school, college, home or from a mobile phone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment