Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas Wish List

The weather is getting colder, the December issue magazines are out in full force and I even heard a Christmas Song on the radio this morning, that can only mean the festive season is just around the corner. I'm feeling especially excited for Christmas this year and have already been scoping out the best beauty offerings around. I wanted to post some of my personal favourites here, I hope you'll like my choices.

Nars Kuroko Kabuki Miniature Nail Polish Coffret
£25.00

First up is the Nars Kuroko Kabuki miniature set, these gorgeous strong colours would be perfect to wear over the festive period and beyond. I haven't tried Nars nail polish yet but I'm really keen to test them out, I'm thinking a minature set might be the perfect introduction. Find the set here.


Paperself Paper Deer and Butterfly Lashes
£12.00

These lashes are beautiful, more a work of art rather than a beauty product. I'm not sure whether I'd ever wear them out of the house (well maybe for fancy dress?) but I think they're a really fun idea. I randomly came across the brand Paperself when browsing on Asos, they make beautiful costume lashes out of paper in a host of intricate designs. Find them here.


Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 Shower Gel
£14.00

Philosophy have released numerous lovely Christmas gift sets this year, but I would be over the moon to receive the Cinnamon Buns scented shower gel. I love that this is a multitasking product and serves as a bubble bath, shower gel and shampoo, plus it comes in a pretty sizeable bottle. It is rather pricey for a shower gel but it's nice to treat yourself every now and again, especially if it means I emerge from the shower smelling like delicious baked goods. Find it here.


Estee Lauder Limited Edition Prosperity Compact
£75.00

Ok so this is a bit of a dream gift as it comes with a fairly hefty price tag, however I find this limited edition compact ever so covetable. A gold compact is something that I'd definitely like to purchase at some point and would make a wonderfully unique Christmas gift. Whilst this one is undeniably gorgeous there is a bigger range on the Estee Lauder site and an alligator skin effect one is also catching my eye priced at a more reasonable £35.00. See the range here.


Lush Snow Fairy Gift Set
£10.95

Lush always makes fab gift boxes stuffed full of their lovely products, you'll find one to suit every budget from £5 to over £100. The super sweet Snow Fairy scent is loved by many, myself included, this box compromises of a Snow Fairy shower gel, Angel's Delight soap and a Shimmy Shimmy massage bar, I think it makes a lovely Christmas gift. Find it here.

I hope you enjoyed reading my list, let me know what you are wishing for this Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. hello! the mirror is gorgeous! I wonder if it is heavy since it must be made of gold (due to the price tag!) I love the butterfly eyelashes! I never seen them before!! cool list! - Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty! I think it might be gold plated but not 100% sure, it looks quite heavy in the picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want a gift set from lush this year too :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fab, keeping my fingers crossed that I get one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... Presents are just wonderful :)

    But still, the best gift for me is the presence of my loved ones...

    Cheers!!

    I hope santa is visiting us!

    Visit Crumblrr

    ReplyDelete