Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hair

I have pretty long, fine hair which is split end central in dire need of a cut, but before I head to the hairdressers I have been scouting out photographs of styles I like and thought I'd post a few of my favourites here:


Well who doesn't want Kate Middleton's hair? So glossy, thick and beautiful! The lucky lady has the help of Richard Ward who keeps her hair looking fabulous.


I love Katy's thick, heavy fringe here. I'm debating whether or not to get a fringe put in my hair, I think I would have to cut in quite a thick fringe as dark hair tends to show up grease easily and I don't fancy walking around with a greasy, wispy fringe! Blergh!


Lauren Conrad gives me major hair envy, her blonde waves are just so beautiful and well looked after. She has recently dyed the tips of her hair peach which really suits her.


I can never keep track of Nicole Richie's hairstyles, she definitely likes to mix it up going from long to short, light to dark, fringe or no fringe. Nevertheless, her hair always look amazing and I especially love her fringe in this pic.

All pics from Google

I'm very envious of Reese's blonde hair, it always looks in fantastic condition! I like her fringe in this picture however I think it would be too much on the wispy side for me.

Would love to hear who everyones hair idol is or what hairstyle is your favourite from the above pictures. Leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts.

P.s This is my 100th post (yay!) a massive thank you to all my followers both on here and Twitter, your support means so much, thank you! x

10 comments:

  1. The fact that there are lots of fringes in these pictures makes me think you should possibly go for that! Big fan of the fringe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @objectsofmyaffection You're right, I think I'm definitely leaning more towards fringe. I've had one before and always seem to regret it after (fringe remorse) so I guess I'm procrastinating by looking at pictures of other peoples hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that! I decide to grow mine out, then get bored and get it cut back, then love it, then hate it and grow it out, then get bored...it is an ENDLESS cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I'm going to take the plunge and do it, if it's awful it will grow out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my hair is thin and straggly as well it drives me mad... i actually really like the nicole pic, of course i love Kate and have had hair envy since she came on the scene :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Leighton Meesters hair - its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MissMathful I feel your pain, I also have thin hair. I just want gorgeous, thick hair like Kate Middleton,is that so much to ask?! :)

    @Rachel Good shout! I have just spent the last 15 minutes googling pics of Leighton Meester, her hair never looks anything less than amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh I like nicoles hair! it looks chocolately (unless its the jumper reflection!) i've just seen that you live in the south of england! me too (well sw - cornwall) whereabouts are you?!(im alfieandme on twitter!) how exciting!x carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Nicole's hair, the colour is fab! I'm nearer London, am now following you on twitter! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cool! I used to live in Lon but moved back to the country - Bristol next! thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete