Sunday 23 October 2011

Freshly Painted: Nails Inc Special K Red




This nail polish was a freebie which I won through a promotional competition between Nails Inc and Kellogg's Special K. The colour, named Special K Red, is a pure, classic red shade which drys to a glossy finish, I absolutely love it! I also particularly like the blingy red bottle which stands out in my nail polish collection.

If you want to win one grab one of the promotional packs of Special K (chocolate and strawberry is my favourite) head over to the Special K website, enter the code found inside the pack and fingers crossed you'll win one, they give away 100 per day so I'm guessing your chances are good! It's well worth entering for such a fab freebie and they post it to you for free.

3 comments:

  1. Love the packaging of this ! Super fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely red :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura's Bible The packaging is great.....I love sparkly things :)

    @MissMathful It's such a great shade, especially as it was free :)

    ReplyDelete