Sunday 18 September 2011

Freshly Painted: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia


Revlon Facets of Fuchsia £6.49, Superdrug
I still can't get over how beautiful this polish is, Facets of Fuchsia is one of three polishes from Revlon's Autumn/Winter collection. The main colour is a black polish which contains hundreds of particles of purple glitter, the effect is stunning, it's a rich, sparkly purple and I LOVE it! I actually can't stop staring at my nails when I'm wearing this polish.

On application the first coat is streaky and the black base colour seems very watery. A second coat is enough to give you beautiful sparkly nails, however I always put a third coat on as the polish contains large and small particles of glitter, and an added third layer means more sparkles on the nail.

The purple is the most perfect colour for Autumn and I am already thinking that this would be a great nail polish to wear for Christmas parties. Many other bloggers have commented how this polish is similar to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, well done Revlon for bringing us such an affordable dupe!

2 comments:

  1. i saw this on another blog a few days ago and i really want it, it looks gorgeous :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, I definitely recommend you try it! :)

    ReplyDelete