Saturday 2 April 2011

April


My to-read pile

March was the month where the British weather finally started to warm up and with the start of a new month, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the April showers stay away and there are more warm days to come, so I can start driving with my convertible roof down! Also there is the excitement of the Royal Wedding to look forward....we're all dying to see the dress! And a few bank holidays thrown in for good measure.

This month, I'm sticking to my March goals, in fact I can see myself using them for the rest of the year!

 Bake
 Read
 Blog
 Enjoy

The picture above is my to-read list, lets hope I can get through some of these books during April. If you follow me on Twitter you may know that I am currently reading Water for Elephants and really enjoying it, can't wait to see the film.....Robert Pattinson, swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment