Sunday 16 January 2011

My Wisdom Toof

We heart it
This week I have been feeling pretty under the weather with a newly (half) emerged wisdom tooth, which has decided to cause a bit of a disruption in my mouth... not fun to be woken up at 3am by a toothache! As a result, my blog posting has suffered a little bit, but luckily the dentist appointment is booked for tomorrow, yay!

Also I just had to point out...how cute is that picture?!? I found it on Weheartit, but it's actually taken from a blog called My Milk Toof which I would seriously recommend you check out. It follows the adventures of two teeth called ickle and Lardee, it's a wonderful, light hearted blog, full of very sweet photographs and funny captions. It certainly cheered me up!





My Milk Toof

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment