Sunday 21 October 2012

Nars Albatross

Not sure why I decided to swatch it twice?!

I am a total highlighter freak, so it was only a matter of time 'til I purchased the much loved Albatross by Nars.

Being attracted to all things shiny, I literally ripped the packaging off this product to reveal the white shimmery goodness. In the pan the powder looks pure white and quite chalky, however when applied to the skin it transforms into a champagne gold, almost pale yellow glow. This highlighter feels high quality, there is no fall out and the powder transfers seamlessly to the skin. What I was most impressed with is how it gives a sheen to the skin, rather than a shimmer and there is definitely no chunky glitter!

Being a Nars product this is at the more expensive end of the make up scale, costing £21.00, however a little bit of this product goes a long way so I can see this lasting a really long time....unless I decide to drop the pan and shatter the powder everywhere, which knowing me is a possibility!

I do tend to neglect this highlight somewhat as I've come to favour cream highlighters, however for any highlighter freaks out there, Albatross is superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment