Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

bbc

I'd just like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2012! My New Year's celebrations were very low key, but I enjoyed watching the spectacular London fireworks on TV, they kind of made me feel excited for the Olympics later on in the year (that probably makes me a bit sad!!) . I hope you all had a fantastic time ringing in the New Year and aren't feeling too worse for wear today!

Weheartit

On another note, today celebrates the first birthday of my blog and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has followed, commented and supported my blog for the last year, it really means a lot! When I started my blog a year ago, I wasn't sure how long it would last but I have really enjoyed testing products, writing blog posts and keeping up to date with the blogging community on twitter. I've met some really wonderful people this past year and discovered some amazing blogs, I hope 2012 brings more of the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment