Monday 16 January 2012

Freshly Painted: 17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Teal

17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Teal, £5.99, Boots
I did indeed jump on the magnetized bandwagon and opted to buy one of the cheapest versions out there by 17, I've actually had this polish for quite a while but have never gotten round to posting about it before. My colour of choice was Teal, I don't think any of the colours in 17's limited range of magnetic polishes are that amazing, they are all murky shades due to the metal particles in the polish.

To use, you paint the polish onto your nails - one coat is probably enough but I use two- you then hover the cap over your nail to create a magnetized effect, I tend to hold the magnet for around 15-20 seconds per nail. The magnet gives nails a rippled effect which is pretty enough but I'm not totally in love with it. As with other 'gimmicky' nail polishes I find I receive a tonne of compliments/comments when I wear this on my nails, it is a very unique look after all!

For 17 this is a pretty expensive nail polish, however as a magnetized polish it works really well and I don't see the need to spend more money on higher priced versions of magnetized polish, such as those by Nails Inc. All in all if you like the magnetized look then 17 is probably the best value magnetized polish you can buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment