Monday 5 September 2011

Naked Bare Faced Cheek Face Wash with Rose Oil


Naked Bare Faced Cheek Softening Face Wash with Rose Oil, £4.49 nakedbodycare.co.uk

'Rose is known to be soothing and can leave your face really soft. We use Damask Rose, bursting with antioxidants, which fight free radicals (must be a revolution in anti-aging). It’s very gentle and your face should feel as clear as a brand new credit card.' 

I absolutely loved this product by Naked, so it was pretty much a no brainer that I was going to love their softening face wash, especially as it contains gorgeous smelling rose oil.  

This face wash is designed for sensitive skin (ideal for my skin which is a general mish mash of spots, dry patches and blotchyness) it is alcohol and synthetic fragrance free, and like all Naked products 97% natural, so no nasties here!

The product itself is a clear gel which lathers when rubbed into the skin, it feels very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin in anyway. Whilst it's not particularly drying (good news if, like me, you hate the tight skin feeling you often get from face wash) I would always follow this product with a moisturiser - cleanse, tone, moisturise and all that.  It does however leave your skin feeling extremely soft and squeaky clean! I tend to use this product as a face wash rather than a way of removing make up. I think it would do a pretty good job at removing most make up but it would be advisable to follow up with a deeper cleanse to remove all traces, especially on stubborn eye make up.

I would continue to repurchase this product for the scent alone as I can't get enough of rose and rose oil scents, it smells gorgeous. I love how beautifully clean this product leaves my skin feeling and the fact it costs under £5. Get it here.

1 comment:

  1. i havent used anything by naked but it sounds lovely, :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete